Planning to spend the weekend and beat the heat and get away from the hustle bustle of city life. Manali is the best choice. It is 40 kms away from Kullu, a small town in amidst of Himalayas is peaceful and beautiful.
Enjoy your stay by the river in Manali
Planning to spend the weekend and beat the heat and get away from the hustle bustle of city life. Manali is the best choice. It is 40 kms away from Kullu, a small town in amidst of Himalayas is peaceful and beautiful. Its mountains are covered with snow, a beautiful view of the river Beas flowing through the town, lush green forest of pine and deodar trees, fruit orchards and flowering meadows. Its scenic beauty just takes your breath away.
Manali has a lot to offer to all ages of people. It has beautiful temples, waterfalls, river, and adventure sports that attract tourists from not only India but abroad too. Manali is a popular tourist destination all round the year. Manali is well connected by road. Either book a cab or self drive, the roads are good for all. The tourist can travel by air too. There is Bhuntar airport in Kullu about 50kms away from Manali. Manali is assessable through railways too. Manali is an high altitude town so the temperatures during winter is below freezing point and summers are cool. It is advised to bring warm clothes, no matter what the season it is.
There are many hotels and Resorts in Manali near river but staying in a resort beside the river gives a different experience all together. Some of the resorts are:-
- The Orchids Green Resort and Spa – It is a 4 star hotel with amazing experience. Being near the river it also gives a wonderful view of the beauty of Manali. It is a huge hotel with free wifi, free parking, restaurant, room service, laundry service.
- Quality Inn Manali – Beautiful hotel with stylish rooms offer free wifi, flat screen LED Tv’s in each room, balconies give a beautiful view of mountains, river and the garden area. 2-4 bedroom cottages have kitchen, living room and dining area.
- Span Resort and Spa, Manali – A 4 star resort by the river Beas, mountains and forest. The beautiful and spacipus rooms come with flat screen tvs, free wifi , tea and coffee makers, free breakfast and free parking is available. Apart from that 24*7 room service and front desk is open, Doctor on call.
- Apple Country Resorts – Surrounded by apple orchards and mountains. Multi cuisine restaurant with vegetarian food. This hotel is kid friendly and pets are welcome. There is a bar onsite and hot tub. Wheelchair is also accessible.
- Royal Park Resort – 4 star hotel with spacious wooden flooring rooms and a beautiful décor. Each room has a balcony with a beautiful view. Spa, gym, night club, bar etc are the added facilities. This resort is good for kids too.
These are the few and good resorts in Manali near river Beas. However there are many more too. Visit Manali and drown in its beauty and meet simple and hospitable people. The local food is a great way to know the rich culture and tradition Manali carries with it. There are varieties of fairs and festivals held in Manali that is a fun experience too. Plan your holiday in advance and book the best rooms in the resorts in Manali near river and enjoy the wonderful stay.