Manali is a small town in Himachal Pradesh. It is 32 kms from Kullu. It is an high altitude hill station. It is a destination for tourists all round the year. Manali has its own history too.
Couples look out for these hotels and enjoy your stay.
Manali is a small town in Himachal Pradesh. It is 32 kms from Kullu. It is an high altitude hill station. It is a destination for tourists all round the year. Manali has its own history too. According to Hindu mythology, a tiny fish in the water was found by Vaivasvata the seventh incarnation of Manu. The fish told him to take care of it with devotion. The incarnation took care of it till it grew and was ready to be released in the sea. Before leaving the fish warned to build a seaworthy ark that will help him during the floods. He did so. When the world was submerged the fish carried him and the seven sages to safety. The fish was avatar of Lord Vishnu. When the waters were cleared, Manu’s ark landed on the hillside thus Manali came into being also known as “Home of Manu.”
Manali is cool in summers and few light woollens are required and in winters heavy woollens are needed. Manali is popular among newly wedded couples. There are many resorts and hotels in and around Manali that offer a comfortable stay and beautiful stay. Some of the couple friendly hotels are-
- The Himalayan – It is known for its Victorian culture and fruit orchids around it. It is 52 kms away from the airport. This hotel offer cottages too. Rooms are spacious and ethnic furniture which is not allowed to be moved from its place. Beautiful view from the windows of lush green forests, mountains etc with a swimming pool in the premises makes this hotel as one of the best hotels for couples in Manali.
- Holiday Heights Manali – It is a huge hotel, no other hotel is as big as this place. It is built on a mountain face. It is 5 kms away from Manali city. Rooms are spacious, neat and clean. 24*7 room service, housekeeping, multi cuisine restaurant, free wifi, tv in every room etc some of the facilities available.
- Hotel Park Residency – This hotel is luxurious with deluxe, luxury and executive rooms with all modern amenities. The airport is 50kms away from this hotel. Park residency has 28 rooms. For winters room heaters are provided with no extra charge. Rooms have modern amenities.
- Shingar Regency – It is near Manali bus stand. It is a 3 star property with 40 rooms listed under as Regency, Premium, Superior suite, honeymoon suite, two bedroom and four bedroom cottage. This hotel has all the modern facilities available to make your stay a comfortable one.
- Hotel Himgiri – This hotel is near Manali bus stand and mall road. It has 31 rooms and include honeymoon suits that are well furnished with all the amenities. It also has a discotheque and a mini banquet hall.
There are many hotels which are couple friendly but the above discussed are the best hotels for couples in Manali. The price, amenities and room service makes the stay a comfortable one. Before booking do look for all the options for best hotels for couples in Manali and then book the room to avoid any future hassle.