Visit Manali to beat the summer heat and get a mesmerising experience. Manali is a popular tourist spot not only in India bur for foreigners too.
Check out the riverside hotels in Manali.
Visit Manali to beat the summer heat and get a mesmerising experience. Manali is a popular tourist spot not only in India bur for foreigners too. Watch out for snow or adventure sports. Manali offers and caters to every age group. It is a small town in Himachal Pradesh about 540kms from Delhi and 250kms from Shimla. During summers Manali is glowing with lush green meadows, birds and in summers there are snow covered mountains take your breath away.
River Beas also adds to the beauty of Manali. Pleasant climate and presence of Beas River makes Manali a picturesque and a beautiful town to visit. Tourists either travel solo or in groups, either themselves or book travel packages to explore the place without any tension. Manali is connected with the neighbouring cities like Shimla, Kullu, Delhi, Dehradun etc. By air, road and rail, the tourist can reach Manali.
There is a different charm of staying in hotels that is near the river. It’s a whole lot of a different experience. Some of the riverside hotels in Manali are:-
- Sasha Hotel – It is situated near the river bend. This place perfect for all age groups. It has 11 rooms with spacious rooms, restaurant, riverside café lounge, travel desk, doctor on call, free parking, free breakfast etc. There is a special package for honeymooners.
- Hotel Whispering River Hotel – This is one of the best riverside hotels in Manali. There are beautiful river view rooms and with luxurious services. From each room there is a beautiful view of the mountains and the river flowing. There are two categories of rooms to choose from i.e. Super Deluxe room and Family suite.
- Hotel Dreamland – Another hotel near the river surrounded by mountains covered with snow, lush green forest and by the river. There are two categories of rooms i.e. honeymoon suites and deluxe room. There is free parking, Daily maid service, 24 hour front desk and room service, flat screen tv in every room, free wifi etc.
- The Orchard Greens – It is a 10 mins walk from the hotel to River Beas. It is a 3.5 star hotel. It is a non smoking hotel with free parking, free wifi. There are family suites, non smoking suites etc. There are 34 rooms in total. There is a 24*7 room service, restaurant etc.
- Golden Tulip Manali – It has been awarded a certificate of excellence. It is a 4 star luxurious hotel. It has 43 rooms’ i.e. Family suites and deluxe rooms. The facilities available are Room service, restaurant, bar, free internet and free parking etc.
The riverside hotels in Manali are many but few give a very comfortable stay with awesome hospitable experience. Plan your trip in advance and book the rooms before hand to get the best price of the rooms. Most of the hotels have their own websites. However one can look into many travel sites like Trivago, Make my Trip, Go Ibibio and look for the best prices available. Look for all the facilities as some hotels are strictly non smoking hotels. Plan a trip with family or friends and become stress free in the fresh and serene environment of Manali.